THE SPEED RING 2018
Building on the success of 2017, expect more epic battles, a new vendor layout, an enhanced VIP and spectator experience and more.
AN EXHILARATING 1.5 MILE STATE-OF-THE-ART ROAD COURSE. THE CHAMPION MOTOR SPEEDWAY IS THE CENTRAL FEATURE OF M1 CONCOURSE AND WAS PROFESSIONALLY DESIGNED TO ACCOMMODATE A WIDE VARIETY OF VEHICLES AND DRIVING EXPERIENCES, INCLUDING HIGH SPEED LAPPING, SKILLS TRAINING AND AUTOCROSS. CHALLENGING TURNS AND GENEROUS ELEVATION IS READY FOR THE ULTIMATE DRIVING EXPERIENCE.
Get up Close and Personal with Drivers and Cars
Food and Beer Vendors
Live Event Announcing with Main Stage Viewing from the Big Screen
Industry Exclusive VIP
Two DAYS OF NON-STOP ACTION
Not one, but two days of motorsports competition!, some of the best food, vendors, shops, entertainment, and racing Detroit has to offer. It’s a high-stakes, high-speed party on and off the track.
- Saturday, September 22nd: 9:00AM- 6:00PM
- Sunday, September 23rd: 9:00AM- 5:00PM
Parking, Entry & Box Office
- Free parking will be available in the lot across the street from the spectator entry on South Blvd W. There will be security to conduct traffic while crossing.
- The Spectator Entrance and Box Office is located off of South Blvd, approximately 1/4 mile West of Woodward.
- Please bring online purchased tickets to the box office upon arrival. Tickets will be available at the box office for $10.00 per person.
- $10.00 Tickets Give you Access to Both Saturday, September 22nd and Sunday, September 23rd
- Available Online or at the Door
- Free Parking
- Kids 12 and Under Free
- Location in Metro Detroit
- No Pets
- No Outside Alcohol
- No Illegal Substances
- No Weapons
- No Riding Skateboards, Pit Bikes, or Alternate Modes of Transportation Inside M1 Concourse.
- Have Fun
The vendor midway in the heart of the festival features the best brands in the industry showcasing the lasted technologies and innovations throughout the automotive aftermarket. Shop,browse and learn about all the top parts and accessories for your ride.
- Over 40 Vendors in 2017
- On-Site Shopping
- Face-to-Face Interactions
- Premium Hospitality
- Latest Products and Innovations